Product information "ae-aqua capsules K1-3, set of 4".
Stabilisation of the microbiological quality of drinking water in closed containersFields of application:
The ae-aqua capsule
was specially developed for the stabilisation of drinking water. The ae-aqua capsule
causes the killing of germs present in the water. Examples of applications are: Water tanks on coffee machines and oral showers, as well as water bottles, flower vases and other containers for water filtration.
Technical specification:Contents: ae-aqua capsule (approx.
16mm Ø, approx. 44 mm high) made of PP, filled with 2 rings made of stainless steel wire mesh with precious metal coatings based on AGXX® technologyActive principle/active ingredient:
The active principle is based on a catalytic process in which a microelectric field is formed between the precious metal coatings, which causes free radicals to form in aqueous solutions on the surface coating in situ, i.e. during the reaction process. These radicals - including hydrogen peroxide - cause microorganisms to be killed
The radicals themselves decompose to water during this reaction.Handling:
place the ae-aqua capsule in the filled drinking water container!Application:
- Use in cleaned container
- Use in drinking water
- Duration of use 2 years, independent of the treated water volume
- Recommended tank/vessel size 3 litres; for larger contents, several ae-aqua capsules can be used in combination.
- Movement/mixing of the water, e.g. during filling or withdrawal, supports the germ-killing effect of the antimicrobial coated fabric in the drinking water.
- Can be used with all tank/vessel materials
- No negative interactions with other hygiene agents for cleaning or decalcification; it is recommended to remove the ae-aqua capsule before disinfection.
- Water temperature up to 60° C
For hygienic reasons we recommend the use of the ae-aqua capsule for ONE specific application.
Water treatment and germ control in the caravan / motor home, water filter with antimicrobial effect, protection against germs in drinking water, prevention of biofilms, hygiene in the water system, tank cleaning, disinfection of drinking water, disinfection of the water system, water conservation, drinking water conservation.
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.