The BVCD NRW
Aims, tasks and mission statement of the BVCD NRW e.V.
The BVCD NRW e.V. - Bundesverband der Campingwirtschaft in Deutschland / Landesverband Nordrhein-Westfalen e.V. - currently consists of about 120 member companies. It is a registered association and maintains an honorary office.
The purpose of the association is to promote the interests of the camping and leisure entrepreneurs in NRW through the cooperation of the member companies under one roof, with the aim of representing these interests towards authorities, associations and similar institutions.
The implementation takes place through the cooperation with:
- Professional associations, such as the BVCD (Federal Association of the Camping Industry in Germany e.V.)
- the NRW-Tourism e.V.
- tourist information offices at state, regional and local level
- regional AG's
- and other institutions
The association also perceives the common professional educational and economic-political concerns of the industry in order to permanently improve the marketing and quality of the camping offers in NRW, e.g. through education and training offers, classification of the camping businesses, joint marketing and advertising activities.
For the BVCD NRW a mission statement was developed - Camping and Caravanning - , whose contents are named as follows:
- Promotion of tourism with focus on the camping segment
- Bringing together camping entrepreneurs and promoting the camping industry
- Support of the member companies through
- Conceptual consulting
- Mediation of legal advice
- Marketing strategies and bundling of advertising activities
- Exchange of experience among each other
- Compilation of special statistics for the promotion of the camping industry in NRW
- joint presentation on the Internet
- Mediation to framework agreements of the BVCD
- Lobbying in political committees and in public
- Cooperation with ministries, authorities etc.
- Classification of campsites Training and further education, oriented to the current needs of the industry
- Cooperation with tourism organisations on different levels
- Networking of association members and other tourism service providers, for local, regional and nationwide tourism structural development
In order to implement these goals and tasks, the presidium of the BVCD NRW e.V. is dependent on active members; who communicate news and current events from the businesses, so that these topics can flow into the work.